Monday 29 July 2013

jewel of a find in blog land....

Just found this very interesting blog post/article on blogging itself from the wonderful Julie Kirk

http://notesonpaper.blogspot.co.uk/p/push-up-bra-blogging.html

I have started reading it but have run out of time this evening, will continue again tomorrow in the hope that it will make my blog more interesting and worth reading!

I have never seen the rain like I witnessed at lunchtime today.......it was coming down horizontally at one point and then it turned to hailstones.  There were plenty of flooded roads around Swindon this afternoon.  After walking Lulu this afternoon I had to take her for a quick shower after she came back like a drowned rat!! 

1 comment:

  1. Poor Lulu she doesn't look very happy! I was stuck at work so didn't notice the weather!

    ReplyDelete