Friday 19 July 2013


It was an eventful day yesterday but not in a good way!!  I don’t know what is wrong with my son but know that he is in serious need of help but only he can get that sorted out!!  In the meantime I am not prepared to put up with his destructive ways anymore and have taken the decision that he must go his own way soon and Megan and I will have to down-size to a 2 bed house probably in September after our holiday.

This is the second time he as wrecked his room and this time we have a hole in wall now to match the holes in the door.  The thing that set him off this time was his frustration with the rubbish internet service in our rented home!   He did eventually apologise again but I’m afraid apologises are no good anymore and things have to change now.




No comments:

Post a Comment