Sunday 14 July 2013

Flip Flops and BBQs

Hot, hot, hot again today so I kicked off my flip flops (like you do) and went bare foot around the house for a bit.  The next thing I know..........
Yes, the little monster has got one of them and is off out in the garden chewing happily on it!  Third pair in about 7 days!  OK I get the message Lulu, I shouldn't leave them lying around because you think they're a great chew toy, so no more flip flops for me, I shall go bare foot.

Danya, Jane and Hamish



In other news, it was AFL's annual bbq today and instead of going to Cotswold Water Park, we were in Lydiard Park this year.  Should I take Lulu or not?  In the end I did and on the whole it went fairly well after taking off across the field and not being able to find me again!  She made friends with Hamish and was soon sharing water bowls.


Came home early and had an afternoon siesta as I'm not sleeping very well at night at the moment (even with a fan going full blast).  Luckily it's a bit cloudier today and not quite as full on boiling hot as yesterday!

Looking forward to a nice cool shower and a quiet evening watching The White Queen and the prepare for work again tomorrow.


 

 

1 comment:

  1. We will be having a BBQ soon and I will also settle down for the night with the White Queen .... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete