Tuesday 16 July 2013

Hot, hot, hot.....

Never thought I'd say this but the heat is beginning to get to me!  It's supposed to be here to stay for a while too!

My new toy came yesterday and, as usual, I had to open it straight away and try it didn't I??  Don't know what happened but I ended up cutting into the carrier sheet instead of the cardstock!!  I was not best pleased with myself to say the least.  I have tried it a couple of times this afternoon and all seems to be working fine for basic cuts now.  There is a lot to learn about the machine and how it works so I've been trying to gain some knowledge on the internet and promise to go slowly and learn a bit at a time and not break the damn thing!

1 comment:

  1. glad you got to have a play and I look forward to hearing more about it as I am tempted to get one... where did you order yours from and would you recommend it??

    ReplyDelete