Monday 22 July 2013

Samsung saved.....

My son has his own ringtone on my mobile (as does my daughter and my ex) so when I answered the call yesterday I said "hello son, what's up?"  As you would of course.  But it wasn't my son.  It was a taxi driver who had found Rhys' mobile in the back of his car and very kindly phoned 'Mum' to say that he'd found it!  You don't often get that these days, do you?  He even dropped it home for him on his way home.  I was very impressed and very grateful on Rhys behalf which is more than Rhys was, he just said "it's insured I could have just got another one".  Now that's what I call a throw away society!!  I sometimes (mostly) want to slap him upside the head and tell him to get real!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that the taxi driver was kind enough & used his noggin to ring 'Mum' - The fact that he also dropped it off makes him an angel!

    ReplyDelete