Saturday 27 July 2013

Sultry Saturday....

It's been a long, hot week and is just cooling down now at 4pm on Saturday, it's supposed to start raining soon!!

I've managed to do a couple of layouts this week for the challenges on UKS.  This one is all about Lulu's love of running of into the garden with my flip-flops.  She manages  to chew through the toe bar and make them totally useless.  I love wearing flip-flops during the summer but have given up this year as I think 3 pairs is enough for such a small doggy!!

The Moon's a Balloon is just a random photo I took one day whilst walking Lulu and couldn't believe how bright the moon was shining in broad daylight!!  The Challenge was a Simple Recipe on using the colours and a sketch.  I like how it turned out.

I'm loving a new challenge site/blog that I found recently, called Jot Magazine, they run a bi-weekly challenge, which are generally colour based too.  http://jotmagazine.com

I haven't been to the cinema in a couple of weeks and am not using my pass as much as I should so will have to try and get there this week.  There's not that much on I fancy seeing really but I might go and see Wolverine or Despicable Me 2.

On a more serious and sad note, it has been decided that Rhys must move out of the house and go his own way as I cannot cope with his antics any longer.  Megan says it won't be long before she wants to go her own way too.  So I am now looking for a very cheap 2 bed house to rent or the worst alternative is a 1 bed apartment but that would mean giving Lulu up and I'm not sure I can do that.  I have a lot of hard decisions to make in the coming weeks.













1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary sending hugs and thinking of you with all the decisions you have to make xxx

    ReplyDelete