Thursday 1 August 2013

Blue skies.....

I like this picture, taken when walking Lulu.  I don't know why I like it....it's very 'urban' but I think maybe it's the mix of blue skies, fluffy clouds and hard metal that I find interesting.  The towers are like aliens striding across the fields.

On  totally different topic - I have been looking at lots of different blogs and trying to decide why I like the one that I do and how I can improve my own .....I fear it will take a while!!  At the moment I only have a simple template from blogger with very limited ways of changing things but eventually I hope to have the knowledge and confidence to 'upgrade' to more serious things with lots of add ons'!

I haven't done any crafting this week and am feeling a bit shaky......need to get a fix this afternoon if possible (sod the grass-cutting, it can wait!)  I also need to learn how to use my new Silhouette as it's not had much of a trial run yet.  I'm sure there's a thousand and one wonderful things it can do for me so I must crack on and give it a bit of a work out!   I've still got to use the $10 gift card it came with too!

Rock n Roll Bingo tonight......hope I win!!  Will let you know tomorrow!  lol




1 comment:

  1. Oooo yes, the gentle, fluffy nature against the hard, geometric metal structures is strangely beautiful

    ReplyDelete