Sunday 11 August 2013

Sunday sunshine....

Well, problem seems to be something to do with Chrome, which of course, is Google, which of course, is Blogger!!  Anyhoo I've ditched IE and have decided to go with Chrome for now and see what happens....at least I can upload photos again.

Yesterday I was busy doing a bit of the dreaded h/w but did manage to get a bit of 'licking and sticking' (as my friend calls it) done too and here are the results.....

A layout for the UKS House challenge for August, which was to scraplift a LO that you really liked from the We Challenge You that ran for June & July.

I chose this lovely one from DaisyChain888....


Then my Mum had asked me to make a Christmas card for her Grandaughter, Sarah as she is going away to Malawi for 2 years teaching.  Grandma wanted to pack up her Christmas things for her to take with her when she leaves in a couple of weeks.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely take on the original LO Mary. Welcome to the world of blogging..now you've got it up and running there'll be no stopping you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the layout. Welcome to the addictive world of.blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary - found you at last! You left a kind comment on my blog and I couldn't get in here to leave a comment back. I love your layout and your card, too. I hope you'll pop back and link up to Beat the Christmas Rush. :o)
    http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/btcr-june.html
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joinijng in with Beat the Christmas Rush, Mary. That's a super card.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a cute penguin - lovely card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete