Sunday 25 August 2013

A little shopping trip

Spent a lovely day at Cabot Circus in Bristol with my DD, Megan.  The only trouble is that I find it very difficult to just go 'window shopping' and not spend any money and I was being very good up until we went in Harvey Nics.  We were just on our way out when I spotted the Jo Malone concession....I shouldn't have gone over to look.  It was fatal....I came away with 3 items and £178.00 poorer!!  I must say I was stunned and amazed at the different type of scents available and the different combinations that you can make.  I came away with Bay & Blackberry body creme and English Pear and Freesia Cologne.....fabulous combination.  I also treated Megan to some body creme as well (soft or what?).  And as for the packaging, well it was just way OTT but I loved it....it was a work of art.  


We stopped for a spot of lunch at a lovely oriental restaurant called Tampopo and a bottle of Tiger beer between us.  



And finally I picked up a lovely pair of earrings from a shop that Megan had recommended from her last visit....Oliver Bonas.  Lovely little shop with lots of  lovely 'different' bits and pieces.




In other news I've only managed to do one LO in the past few days as I've been busy with other things but hope to do a bit tomorrow (it being a bank holiday!!).
  This was quite a quick page and came together really well.  It's for yet another challenge on UKS  Old Stash New Stash.  Managed to get a couple of good shots of my DS, Rhys at long last.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! that was some shopping trip:D Sounds like a perfect day with your DD.

    Lovely layout - I like how you've done the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that was some shopping spree! Cabot Circus is great isn't it? Love that page, MAry.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shopping trip sounds wonderful and I love your layout, the framing of the photos is very effective

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - sounds like a lovely shopping treat, and great day. Beautiful page love the photo colouring and sequins :)

    ReplyDelete