Friday 16 August 2013

Finally Friday....

Thank Crunchie it's Friday!!  Not that i've got anything planned but it's still nice to chillax and not worry about the alarm!

Spur of the moment haircut this afternoon 'cos my fringe was driving me mad!!  Quick visit to my lovely friend Sue who as moved into a new bungalow and is busy unpacking and trying to find a new home for everything so I didn't stay long.  Then home to do a bit of scrappin' (again!)

Seen this layout in this issue of Scrap 365 and just had to give it a try myself..





   So here's my version, which I'm quite pleased with.

8 comments:

  1. I loved that layout too and yours is a really great take on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scrap lift - I've got this one ear marked too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is lovely, must go and flick through Scrap 365 and see what we're inspired by

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your use of stamps on the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep definitely loving this scraplift xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layouts. Welcome to blogland.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on it, it is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete