Wednesday 21 August 2013

Empty your cache.....

Well, after nearly a week of trying to post on this bloomin site I have finally got there....I emptied my cache, and hey presto!!  I sometimes wonder whether it's worth the hassle having this blog as not many people read it but hey it's for me anyway so I shall 'Keep Calm and Carry On' (God how sick to death i am of that phrase!)

Now I'm on here I can have a bit of a catch up....


I've done yet another LO this week........seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment.  Picture is of my eldest niece, Kayleigh, always was a bit of a tomboy and never one for dresses but she has changed a bit nowadays!!  

I've been to the cinema today to see Elysium staring Matt Damon and Jodie Foster, which was directed by the same person who did District 9.  I was fully expecting another excellent sci-fi but was a bit disappointed with this one, the concept was good but I feel the story got lost among all the special effects.

I'm also very glad to see one of my fav progs back on tv......The Great British Bake Off.  I'm sat here watching Who Do You Think You Are now, which used to be another favorite of mine but I'm afraid I am not enjoying this series at all but will probably stick with it 'til the end just in case.  Well that's it for now, just glad I can get back to posting my witterings on Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment