Monday 2 September 2013

Monday meanderings....

Another Monday rolls around all too quickly but on the plus side it’s now less than two weeks to my holiday to Tunisa with Meg.  I need to get my head around washing , ironing and packing, we’re hoping to get away with just one large suitcase and one carry on between us but we’ll see! 
Looking forward to the Autumn schedule for TV and hoping that there will be one two or good drama series to follow.  So far I’ve heard of Whitechapel (excellent), Doc Martin (very good) and, of course ‘Strictly’ (woohoo!)
Flower photo is from my Mum’s garden............



It’ll soon be Summer’s end....I shouldn’t be sad because we have had a brilliant one this year but I am a bit.  Never mind Autumn is around the corner and that’s a good season too.....I love the smells of Autumn, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. We have indeed had a great Summer but I enjoy Autumn too especially the colour of the season.

    ReplyDelete